- rock textures
- dirt texture
- a paintable dense rock/pebbles
- sparse grass either as a swap or in a addition to (might be a wish list)
- material parameter collection is erroring for me right now, but need that for rock/terrain color testing.
- smooth some edges on the road and path rocks, too "poly" looking
- terrain material needs height lerps to get rid of the soft blends.
Indie Game Development & Tutorials. Primarily Maya and UE4. Now with a hint of Chinese 5 spice!
Trying out the terrain material, which shows me a lot of the good, but more importantly what all need work/re-working. I have a lot of comments on this, it needs
2) Ok so I've gotten more feedback and think I'm just about ready to move on to the rest of the body. The face is close. The upper e...
Fire Part 1 from destruct007 on Vimeo . Here we start with the basics of fluid fire in maya. We just get the ball rolling, but it should b...
Overburn technique video tutorial from destruct007 on Vimeo . From Peter Shipkov's Overburn technique (maybe not the first to do it b...