Indie Game Development & Tutorials. Primarily Maya and UE4. Now with a hint of Chinese 5 spice!
Something new
Where've I been? "Who cares!?!" Awe, you hurt my feelings internet! I'm sensitive and vulnerable. Ok now that I got that out of the way... I put Misadventure on hold. "The HELL you say!" I do say, or don't. I don't know how to answer that. I put in my notice and in a little more than 2 weeks I'll be a full-time indie game developer! Hurray for no paycheck! Wait, what? Oh, better get on that. Right! So, here's where I'm at. I have a fun idea for a VR game, and have been in the process of play testing and blocking out features. That's right, its already playable. "You mean you did this one the right way?" Well I'd like to think I started more righter than other times, yes. I'll post something to see soon. Its a short dev cycle so the whole process should be rather snappy. "Oh tell us more!" Really you want to know more? "No I haven't even read this far!" Ok. Well then, more to come soon.
-
I'm just going to make you tube vids. Not going to post here and there b/c its redundant. If you like'a dah posts, subscribe to my y...
-
Overburn technique video tutorial from destruct007 on Vimeo . From Peter Shipkov's Overburn technique (maybe not the first to do it b...
-
I've been playing around with proportion and simplicity. Trying to find something interesting and unique. I know for I want simple colo...