Indie Game Development & Tutorials. Primarily Maya and UE4. Now with a hint of Chinese 5 spice!
GamePlay 10/17/11 Update
Getting things together, was mainly focusing on the visual quality. Still a ton of things to do of course. Next up is getting Pollock character update to the new mesh and texture. Get his anim tree back to the point it was before where there was better tail reaction. Along with all the level tweaks to get it up to par.
...then Bots and AI.
-
I'm just going to make you tube vids. Not going to post here and there b/c its redundant. If you like'a dah posts, subscribe to my y...
-
Overburn technique video tutorial from destruct007 on Vimeo . From Peter Shipkov's Overburn technique (maybe not the first to do it b...
-
I've been playing around with proportion and simplicity. Trying to find something interesting and unique. I know for I want simple colo...