UV Nightmare

I felt like I was getting good and fast at UV'ing until I went back to this space station! So freaking hard. A lot of angular cylinders and trying to get a lot of straight lines with edges. Basically needs a lot of hand UV layout and really I could have spent more than a day on it. It sucks when you want something to look great but know that the time invested to get it there isn't worth it. I'd love for all the panels on this space station to be just right, but to get things to the quality level of a production model would take too much time, well, for this project. Auto UV'ing was ok and got me... somewhere, but the other hard thing is large objects to show scale need small details. That means texture space. I'm making this with a 4k texture but bet it will be 2k in game(maybe not) either way it needs optimal UV layout to get the most out of the design. I thought I was getting pretty good and quick and UV's until I took my new understandings and re-applied them to this. Argh...