Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New demo reel!


demo reel, spring 2010 from destruct007 on Vimeo.

Its in HD so you can full screen it!

Extended Break Down (simple one is on the Vimeo)
2012: Josh Hatton & I did the Fluid sims, Chris Haney - Particles
Transformers 2: I dev the Meteors Apirak Kamjan and I implemented, Tank explosion was me & Talented Mark Renton in Comp.
Pirates 3: Maelstrom Lead Joakim Arnesson, Water Lead Paul Sharpe. I was under Paul, helped R&D  and render shots. I helped R&D the fog. On the first shot I did the fog.
Wolverine: Eye Lasers me & Comp, probably made 75 versions of that. Destruction Josh Hatton, Zack Judson, & I Shatter/Debris Fluid sims, Kevin Brown Particle Volumetrics, Chris Haney made everything work.
Fast & Furious: Car is real and CG so added sparks, dust, debris, and CG car destruction.
The Covenant: "Assention" Magic was me & Chris Bradley, Comped by H Haden Hammond. The power ball was developed by me and passed on to H Haden Hammond & Dave Fedel.
Sky Captain: Plumes and explosions me & Comp, Rocket trails were developed by me passed on to Sean Applegate.
Nike Commercial: Tornado was me and Comped by Justin Johnson. Clouds are live action.

6 comments:

pixelpiper said...

hey, dave. great reel! question: for the Wolverine silo destruction, did u use maya rigid bodies or some other package?

pixelpiper said...

hey, dave. great reel! question: for the Wolverine silo destruction, did u use maya rigid bodies or some other package?

Seth Fair said...

Awesome work David! Music is great as well!

gcastro3d said...

Hot stuff Dave. Are you taking any tutorial requests? I'd like to know how you did the smoke trail in TF2 :)

Great work!

David Schoneveld said...

hah I used this technique!
http://agentfx.blogspot.com/2009/05/overburn-technique-video-tutorial.html

gcastro3d said...

ugg, totally forgot you had done a missile trail tut using fluid shader on particles. I'll have to go through that one. thanks dude. More tuts please :)

-George