- rock textures
- dirt texture
- a paintable dense rock/pebbles
- sparse grass either as a swap or in a addition to (might be a wish list)
- material parameter collection is erroring for me right now, but need that for rock/terrain color testing.
- smooth some edges on the road and path rocks, too "poly" looking
- terrain material needs height lerps to get rid of the soft blends.
Trying out the terrain material, which shows me a lot of the good, but more importantly what all need work/re-working. I have a lot of comments on this, it needs
Fire Part 1 from destruct007 on Vimeo . Here we start with the basics of fluid fire in maya. We just get the ball rolling, but it should ...
Overburn technique video tutorial from destruct007 on Vimeo . From Peter Shipkov's Overburn technique (maybe not the first to do it b...
UV Mapping 3D Coat from destruct007 on Vimeo . I wanted to do a quick tutorial on why 3D Coat has one of the best UV Mapping tools ou...